Compose new email - bottom panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compose new email - bottom panel

I set relation panel "Email". When i click + button on the panel header i want to compose new email instead of archive received email. How can I change this?

PS: It will be greate if we can easy change side panels - add panels like calls, meetings, emails etc., and remove panels activity and history.

It's not so easy so I could describe all here.

Create new view for your panel (it's possible in clientDefs by parameter "view"). And use History panel view as example.

Comment

Ok thanks i will try.

Tell me please how can I change relationship panel EMAIL (on the bottom)?
      When i click on + on the panel header it open window.
      I want to compose new mail (like in side panel activity) instead of archive received mail (like in side panel history).
      Last edited by homeempire; 04-14-2015, 12:48 PM.

Comment

"Create new view for your panel (it's possible in clientDefs by parameter "view"). And use History panel view as example."

You need to know javascript to be able to do it.

Comment

Is there any way to simply change this? I don't need archive functionality. I only want to have compose new message window when I click on "+".

Comment

You can specify your view class for History panel in clientDefs. And replicate + button from Tasks panel.

Comment

History panel? I want to edit Email relationship panel - this on the bottom of site - not side panels.

Comment

Working...
              X