X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portal Users -> assignedUser field

Hello,

EspoCRM 5.6.2

I have create a Base type entity, and let access to entity for Portal User.
    All work fine except : onSave, I have a bad 400 request, Espo.ERROR: (400) Not valid data. Field: 'assignedUser', type: required.; POST /api/v1/portal-access/5ce93e0f1953b2cfa/Doc

What I don't understand, assignedUser is readOnly on view detail. is this the logic ? or I need to disable assignedUser as required ?
    In a past created entity type Person, the assignedUser is not required by default and portal user can create.

Regard

ps: is there a way for portal user have access to calendar ? I have this url http://dns/portal/#Calendar but in log :Espo.ERROR: (403) GET /api/v1/portal-access/5ce93e0f1953b2cfa/Activities?from=2019-05-19%2022:00&to=2019-05-26%2022:00&scopeList=Meeting%2CCall%2CTask

Last edited by item; 05-26-2019, 08:53 PM.

Hello.
    What I don't understand, assignedUser is readOnly on view detail. is this the logic?
    Yes, it is. Portal was created for organizing a better customer service. Your customers can't choose the assigned user. In practice, some user will be assigned to the record by the admin, manager or by utilizing workflow.
    ps: is there a way for portal user have access to calendar?
    No, there is no such possibility for the portal user.

Comment

Thanks Maximus,
      I understand and is perfect.

Just another question with portal users :
      is possible to have a custom entity type Event .. and portal users can see this is in calendar/activities dashlet or calendar view ?
      Can you explain why it's not possible or .. I suppose difference with assignedUser, contactPortal.. acl, aclPortal..
      Regards

Comment

The logic is that the portal users (customers) shouldn't have an access to the calendar. Despite of it, you can give them an access to the view of the meeting records, custom entity event records and so on.

Comment

Working...
        X