Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command to check email

Hi guys,

I know that by using 'php command.php run-job [jobname]' it's possible to manually trigger a scheduled job and that the documentation says [jobname] is the internal name of the job but I can't find anywhere that tells me what the internal names of the jobs are. I'm trying to trigger a personal email check and have tried things like 'CheckPersonalEmailAccounts' as the job name but nothing works. So please can someone tell me how to find the internal names for scheduled jobs are?

Many thanks...

I have similar problems with manually trigger sheduled job, doesn't work, always State Penden. I follow documentation about cron since SSH Console but nothings happen

Comment

I'm guessing no one has any ideas about this one then?

Comment

Hello.

You can find the names of all your jobs here EspoCRM/data/cache/application/jobs.php

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
          Hello.

You can find the names of all your jobs here EspoCRM/data/cache/application/jobs.php
          Brilliant, thanks very much Maximus..

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
            Hello.

Maximus, I have looked at these jobs and tried running both CheckInboundEmails and CheckEmailAccounts by using the following command:-

php command.php run-job CheckInboundEmails

Both of them return a failed to execute error and nothing shows in the Espo log to say why, am I missing something?

Comment

I haven't this php file at Path EspoCRM/data/cache/application/jobs.php why??

Comment

This file will be created if you:
                1. have checked the 'Use Cache' box in the Administration -> Settings;
                2. run via PHP CLI the 'php cron.php' command.

Both of them return a failed to execute error and nothing shows in the Espo log
                I don't know why it happened. If I will define something, I tell you.

Comment

What is the meaning at Jobs View of queue???
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by minbar View Post

Maximus, I have looked at these jobs and tried running both CheckInboundEmails and CheckEmailAccounts by using the following command:-

php command.php run-job CheckInboundEmails

Both of them return a failed to execute error and nothing shows in the Espo log to say why, am I missing something?
                    Thanks for that information. I ended up setting my job to run on the schedule automatically every few minutes whilst i was developing it but running it like this means i can debug much easier! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dynorodney View Post

Thanks for that information. I ended up setting my job to run on the schedule automatically every few minutes whilst i was developing it but running it like this means i can debug much easier! Thanks
                      So dynorodney did the command work for you? I still just get a failed to execute error...

Comment

Working...
                      X