Dashboard is hidden on the homepage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dashboard is hidden on the homepage

After update from 5.6.1 to 5.6.2 , Dashboards dashlets are hidden and on the console it shows this error:

VM4346:145 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: this.getView(...).getTitle is not a function
    at child.getTitle (eval at _execute (loader.js:94), <anonymous>:145:41)
    at child.data (eval at _execute (loader.js:94), <anonymous>:45:29)
    at child._getData (bull.js:613)
    at child.<anonymous> (bull.js:671)
    at tryReady (bull.js:642)
    at bull.js:656
    at child.<anonymous> (bull.js:682)
    at child._getTemplate (bull.js:708)
    at child.<anonymous> (bull.js:680)
    at tryReady (bull.js:642)

Hello.
    Check please if there some records about this error in the EspoCRM error log here EspoCRM/data/logs.

Comment

Hello, hope you all doing well. Until now i have worked with the older version of Espocrm. I have upgraded to the last version and the homepage still blank. there is no error on log file, browser console only.

Comment

Similar error message can occure if you have extention and using the dashlet that applies to this extention. After deleting extension the dashlet becomes to be hiden.
        What dashlet became to be hidden?

Comment

Thank you for answering. i have Sales Pack installed, but the problem is with all dashlets. I have try to solve this from Admin pannel (Dashboard Layout (default), deleted all, add, etc. The error remain again. what you suggest to do ?
          Have a nice day

Comment

Try resetting dashboard at User preferences (dropdown next to save button).

Comment

Thank you again. I have reset the dashboard and no error at browser console, but when I add a dashlet again from + button the error shows again.

Comment

Screenshots

Comment

Check default dashboard at Administration > User Interface. What dashelts are there.

Comment

its empty

Comment

Maybe js error occurs. Try removing dashboardLayout at data/config.php

Comment

Rmoved dashboardLayout at data/config.php - No changes, still the same. !!!

Comment

Did you reset dashboard after that? !!!

Comment

Hi, I have upgraded to version 5.7.3 and now it's fixed !!!. Thank you for replies.

Comment

Working...
                            X