Field that Calculates Sales Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Field that Calculates Sales Report

It appears I've changed something somewhere and my "Sales Per Month" report is no longer calculating on the nice graph bar. This is not the Advanced Report Extension. This is the default Sales Per Month Report that is included with the "stock verison" of espocrm.

Where is the calculation for this report done and where can it be located? If you could provide the path or where I can locate or some sort of document which can walk me through this that would be great.

Thanks.

Hello,
    you are talking about a dashlet, right?
    If you didn't change anything in the code, I suppose you have changed the Date Filter in the dashlet options. Please click a button in the top right corner of the dashlet (3 dots) -> option -> Date Filter. By default, the Date Filter gets Current Year parameter.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
      Hello,
      you are talking about a dashlet, right?
      If you didn't change anything in the code, I suppose you have changed the Date Filter in the dashlet options. Please click a button in the top right corner of the dashlet (3 dots) -> option -> Date Filter. By default, the Date Filter gets Current Year parameter.
      You are correct...It's the dashlet i'm refering to. The Date Filter in the dashlet is not the issue. No matter what date range I pick (Date ranges which contain sales), the bar graphs remain blank. Same happens with all date filters such as "Current Year".

Is it possible I changed some entity or some other field in the Entity Manager? Which field is responsible for populating the graphs in this report? I can maybe start there?

It may be worth adding that there is one entry that is populating on the graph from September of 2018 which is approx when I began using EspoCRM. This is the only entry out of approx 20 which should be reflecting. I can't seem to identify on this record how it's different. All the same fields used in the others.

Hoping this can be solved.
      Last edited by vangaugh; 04-23-2019, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Check the EspoCRM log. Also, use F12 to debug it and check in the 'console' and 'network' tabs what data is not loading or loading with errors. After open F12 click on the name of this dashlet ('Sales by Month') to update it.
        Last edited by Maximus; 04-23-2019, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Only Opportunities with stage = 'Closed Won' && Stage Probabilities (%) = 100 will be shown in the Sales Per Month dashlet.
          It seems that you have changed the 'Stage Probabilities (%)' parameter for 'Closed Won'. It should be equaled to 100. Go to Administration -> Entity Manager -> Opportunity -> Fields -> Stage -> in the 'Stage Probabilities (%)' block, set 'Closed Won' to 100.

Comment

Only Opportunities with stage = 'Closed Won' && Stage Probabilities (%) = 100 will be shown in the Sales Per Month dashlet.
            It seems that you have changed the 'Stage Probabilities (%)' parameter for 'Closed Won'. It should be equaled to 100. Go to Administration -> Entity Manager -> Opportunity -> Fields -> Stage -> in the 'Stage Probabilities (%)' block, set 'Closed Won' to 100.
            The field you listed was already set to 100 (Attached). I've checked the console and network tabs however their are no errors. Is there anywhere else "Closed Won" can be found in order to change? Just a thought...but would it be possible this field wouldn't be calculated if the lead wasn't converted into an opportunity? i ask because it's the only thing I can think of in relation to the fact there was One client I had which I believe I converted from a lead to an opportunity and a sale is being displayed in this one instance only. THere have been additional sales on this particular client but they are not registering. It's the only thing I can think of but something was done differently for the system to capture the one sale.

Comment

I can't reproduce this issue. Lead's conversion to the Opportunity shouldn't call this problem.
              If you want you can archive (.zip) and attach the Custom directory from /EspoCRM/custom/Espo/. I will check it on my instance. But tell me, please what EspoCRM version do you use?

Comment

I can't reproduce this issue. Lead's conversion to the Opportunity shouldn't call this problem.
                If you want you can archive (.zip) and attach the Custom directory from /EspoCRM/custom/Espo/. I will check it on my instance. But tell me, please what EspoCRM version do you use?
                Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I've been out of country however I managed to solve this issue. It appears the report is contingent on 2 fields in order to populate the chart that I needed. It requires data entered into the "Amount Field" and it needs a data from the "Close Date" field. I'm embarrassed to say that I was not using the "Close Date" field. For some reason I replaced it with another Field of a similar name. I took the custom field out of the layouts and replaced with the "Close Date" field and magic! Works as expected.

Comment

Working...
                X