Incoming Emails Getting Archived - Not Seen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incoming Emails Getting Archived - Not Seen

Ok... so I'm fairly new to EspoCRM but I love it. It's easy to use and does everything I need it to do.

However, I'm having some trouble with the 'Incoming Email' feature.

When I receive an email... it does NOT go to the Inbox and it's automatically getting 'Archived' before I can read it. It's never seen and I am missing emails.

I have checked and unchecked the box that says 'Leave Messages As Unread' and that doesn't matter, same thing. They come in, go to archive and never seen and I'm never alerted.

How can I fix this issue with the incoming emails so that they go to the inbox and I'm alerted?

Thanks,
    Larry

Hello.
    If you are logged as admin then check the 'ALL' category. Emails are separated between "Sent" and "Inbox" category only for the user who has defined email address.
    If a user's email address is in the "From" field then these emails will be shown in the "Sent" category.
    If a user's email address is in the "To" field then these emails will be shown in the "Inbox" category.

Comment

Hi There. Im having this issue right now. We have the group email setup to auto create the case when a email comes in. The issue is some emails get archived automatically and so the case doesn't create. Any idea as to WHY? and WHAT I could do to prevent moving forward? Thanks!

Comment

Hi there,
        The emails get the 'Archived' status:
        - Automatically: by fetched from IMAP account
        - Manually
        Read this https://docs.espocrm.com/user-guide/...ng-with-emails.

I have never encountered this issue. I don't think that the archived status is the cause of your issue.

Did you check a log file?

Comment

Hi Maximus,
          Originally posted by Maximus View Post
          If a user's email address is in the "From" field then these emails will be shown in the "Sent" category.
          If a user's email address is in the "To" field then these emails will be shown in the "Inbox" category.
          It would be helpful to put this into the docs, e. g. https://docs.espocrm.com/administration/emails/
          Would save a lot of time, searching the forums ... ;-)
          Regards
          Uli

Comment

Working...
          X