• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MailChimp - Campaign does not sync with selected TargetList

Espo version: 5.5.6
    Advance pack: 2.0.1
    MailChimp Integration: 1.0.0

Our organization has organized clientele with Groups & SubGroups in MailChimp. We followed all the instruction for MailChimp integration and have synced our MailChimp Groups with our TargetLists
    Let me try to explain our current setup with MailChimp & Espo Setup:

MailChimp:
    Audience (List): Atyantik
    Group: Developers
    SubGroup of Developers: Developer - Frontend & Developer - Backend
    (Check attached pic for more details)

Espo Setup:
    Target List name:
    1) Developer - Frontend
    2) Developer - Backend

Each target list is synced with its respective subgroup (check Images).

Everything works till now as expected, but the problem arises after we create a campaign:
    So we created a test campaign AT and also created a MailChimp campaign from Espo.
    The problem is, The campaign contains all the users despite of selecting only one target list.

Download Images from:

You have filled the MailChimp Group field (see attachment). This is might be the cause. Test again w/o choosing this field.
    Attached Files

Comment

I tried removing the group and syncing it again. but no effect in the recipients' list

Comment

Originally posted by tirthbodawala View Post
        I tried removing the group and syncing it again. but no effect in the recipients' list
        Did you sync with the same list (audience)? Espo does not delete any records from MailChimp while syncing.
        To test it try to sync Espo campaign with a new (empty) list (audience).

Comment

Tried your solution, no success at all.

I created a campaign with only one target list that just has 7 contacts inside.
          Then once it was created I did MailChimp sync (created a fresh campaign with no preselected contacts via ESPO)
          Left the list and group empty and still, in MailChimp, all 103 contacts are selected.

Please have a look at screenshots below:
          Also if you assist with an appropriate procedure that would be really helpful. I personally think, the plugin is unable to communicate TargetList, but would like to hear back from you.

Comment

To chose users of a special group you should choose this group for the campaign (see attachments).
            Attached Files

Comment

So while selecting Target List inside the Espo does not make any difference? I thought it was supposed to autoselect users from the list based on the groups they are synced with.
              Also, can you please help me understand how selecting Target List while creating campaign works with Espo system? benefits?

Comment

When you are choosing a target list for an EspoCRM campaign and then sync it with a MailChimp audience it's pushing target list contacts to the MailChimp.
                If you are choosing Sync your campaign with the MailChimp campaign it will sync statistics.

Comment

Working...
                X