No announcement yet.

Report by email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show this part of file esp.min.js with Error "try{f.send(a.hasContent&&a.data||null)}"

Comment

Please uninstall and install again your Advanced Pack or even up to date it if your version is deprecated.

Comment

It works well now, I have updated version Espo 5.5.6 and PHP version 7.0.9

Comment

Now I have working cron tasks correctly and send emails with notifications, workflows sheduled... but when I try to use option Email Sending of Reports it doesn´t work, why?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	send_report.JPG
Views:	295
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	49158

Comment

Go to Administration -> Scheduled Jobs and check if Schedule Report Sending job is active.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	sheduled_report_sending.JPG
Views:	265
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	49233
              Yes, is active and it says success but doesn´t send any email with reports
              Attached Files

Comment

Please check if Armando Torres has the correct email address. Is there some new error description in the log? If you haven't set the cron execution time according to your time zone, this report should be sent at 15:00:02.

Comment

I receive all the notifications via email with my email address correctly, problem is only with Sheduled Reports

Comment

Working...
                  X