How to really archive items?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to really archive items?

any way to specify a kind of filter for AutoComplete? Like, just consider registers that aren't with the Archive Status (maybe create a field Archived (boolean)).
    We are starting to have a lot of registers, and it is being extremely complex to find an Opportunity or Project. It would be great to define which ones would be considered on the search or not.
    Maybe a way to REALLY archive what we would like, to make the system "cleaner".... You would have to force the search to consider the archived ones as well, the standard was to not consider them.

Thanks

I think that this is a good idea to create some checkbox (Boolean type field), call it 'archived', and then use a search filter.
    Last edited by Maximus; 03-13-2019, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
      I think that this is a good idea to create some checkbox (Boolean type field), call it 'archived', and then use a search filter.
      Yes, I know, but it will continue be considered on autocomplete for example. The idea is to filter it as default on default site

Comment

yuri , please help here. I'm waiting for the guy you told me that was responsible for watching the forum, but no feedback yet.

May you help me?

Comment

This requires creating custom view for your link field.

p.s. We are not able to provide help for every request on the forum. It's not possible.
          Last edited by yuri; 03-16-2019, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Any chance of this being a feature on future? It's quite normal to have thousands of records, being really difficult to deal with when linking parents, etc. Specially when dealing with consultancy companies like mine.
            I have to choose between several projects to link each received email, daily. And with all projects options, it is starting to be a pain to find which project I'm trying to find.

Comment

Working...
            X