Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Advanced Pack and current license

Hello,

A few weeks ago, I bought a two-year license for the Advanced Pack. This pack then included the features of the new Advanced Pack plus those of the new Sales Pack. Thus, by splitting the old Advanced Pack in two, I understand that I will now lose all the sales part that I must benefit from by my license purchased for two years. This is problematic and unfair because I have three options:
    1) no more updates to keep all my features. But this is not acceptable because my license includes access to updates. Moreover, it is not possible to stop updating.
    2) pass me sales features. This is not possible for me and is not acceptable since I bought these features for two years.
    3) buy a new Sales Pack license to access again all the features I have already paid for in my two-year license. This is not acceptable either.

What do you propose as a solution?

Thank you,

With kind regards

Hi,

Have you received an email from us? You will have an access to all features of old advanced pack.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. No, I did not receive an email with this information or it was considered as spam.

So I understand that I will continue to have the features of the Sales pack, but will I also have access to its updates during the two years related to my license?

Thank you.

Comment

> So I understand that I will continue to have the features of the Sales pack, but will I also have access to its updates during the two years related to my license?

Yes. And after 2 years expired you will be able to extend the license with a big discount.

Comment

Thank you very much! I am reassured

Comment

Working...
          X