Calendar - Bad Server Response

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar - Bad Server Response

I have created my own entity for reviews and I want to see them in the calendar view. Any Reviews will not be displayed in the calendar view if I add a users relationship (I get a bad server response) and no events will be display at all. If I remove users from the review then the review will be seen in the calendar the same as any other events. I have not modified the users form - it is pretty much 'out of the box. I am unsure as to why adding a users relationship causes the calendar form to crash. Here is the espo error log file -

The error log displays
    [2019-02-25 16:23:18] Espo.ERROR: API [GET]:/Activities, Params:Array ( ) , InputData: - SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'usersMiddle.user_id' in 'where clause' [] []
    [2019-02-25 16:23:18] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'usersMiddle.user_id' in 'where clause', Code: 42S22 URL: /espocrm/api/v1/Activities?from=2019-01-27%2000:00&to=2019-03-10%2000:00&scopeList=Meeting%2CCall%2CTask%2CRevie w%2CVisitReport [] []

has anybody come across anything similar?

Hello,
    could you explain more deeply how you did this? Maybe you can give the attachments to let me understand and try to reproduce this situation?

Comment

I recommend to try 'assignedUsers' field: https://github.com/espocrm/documenta...igned-users.md

Comment

Maximus please see attached. Y

Introduction
        The Review section is used typically to document project reviews. Reviews will have tasks associated with them (the output of the reviews).
        Setup
        Create a new entity called Review as the image below.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	pic1.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	46491

Add the following relationships -

Name:	pic2.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	46493

In Entity manager, add Issue and Opportunity to the Parent Field.
        In Entity manager, add a Design Review array item.
        Change Description to say Minutes.
        Ensure Users are set to required.
        In the layouts remove Date End, duration and reminders.
        In relationship panel add tasks so that tasks are located with their owner -

Name:	pic3.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	46494

Change the main list layout to -

Name:	pic4.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	46490
        Attached Files

Comment

many-to-one relation works without error.

Comment

Working...
          X