Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding follower

Hello,

how can I add any user to following of record (entity: Task)? Now it´s possible follow record only when user click on button "Follow", but I can´t do this instead of him.

Thank you so much!

Hi,

In the next version admin will be able to add followers.

Comment

• Liskovak
      Liskovak commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello,

thank you for your answer. Do you know when will be the next version admin?

Hello,

when will be next version yuri or someone?

Comment

Hello yuri how can I add portal users as followers to tasks assigned to their account?

My problem is: even doing @username their are not being notified by email. I think it only works if they follow the task.

Comment

Create user accounts for employees who need access to a partner center. These tasks must be performed by the administrator with the permissions of a global administrator, user management administrator, or account administrator.

Comment

It still seems like admin cannot set a user to follow a record. Please advise me if there is some way to do it.

In my example, I'm working with the Cases screen, but this should apply to other Entities, as well.

When we click "View Followers" from the "..." menu, it only shows the existing followers, and does not provide a way to add a follower, although I can "unlink" existing ones, if I want.

When we go to edit the record itself, the followers section does not become editable.

It would be nice if there was either, or both:

- As Admin (or proper role), I could set a user to follow any record when I desire.

- An option whereby tagging a user would set them to follow the record. I envision this option as allowing any user to set any user on his/her team (or team that they have permission to) to follow any record that they have access to.

It would be great if non-admin could do it too, but I'd be happy for now if even just an admin could do it.

If there's some way I can help implement this, please let me know.

Comment

There's a bug that Select button doesn't work on View Followers popup. Will be fixed.

Comment

Fix: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/c...a504d0ff7b0b1a

Comment

Working...
              X