Kanban View Priority

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanban View Priority

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to shift priority up and down in a Kanban view. I currently have a list of tasks that can be moved from backlog, started, on hold done (etc). In order to prioritize the work items I would like for each person to prioritize their backlog items (i.e. move them up and down) so that people can understand which is the next task in priority order. I can move tasks to different swim lanes but cannot move up and down within a swim lane. See example attached. Prioritizing a backlog is normally used in Agile software development so would be a great feature if its not currently available. Is there a way of doing this as currently when I drag an item up or down it just resets back to it previous order.
    Attached Files

Hello,
    unfortunately, you can't rearrange them up and down, but you can place it wherever you want in 2 steps. At first, rearrange it to neighbor list and after rearrange it back but in the wanted position.

Comment

• rmorgan
      rmorgan commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the quick feedback. I tried that and it does seem to work - do you think that it would be possible to add the single stage movement in for a future version for improved user experience?

It is not in our plans for the nearest time.

Comment

Working...
    X