Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email workflow

Hi,
    I have created a workflow that should send emails when teams or users are selected for entities. Unfortunately this workflow doesn't work and I can't edit the selected workflow actions. This Problem exists only for option: "send email". The Log is showing that the created workflow is actually working. Also the scheduled jobs and the error log files are fine.

What can I do? Our selected teams or users must be informed by email urgently.

Our current version is 5.5.6

Many thanks in advance!
    Diana

Hello,
    have you configured SMTP in the Administration --> Outbound Emails?

Comment

yes, I did!
      Attached Files

Comment

And when you push "send test email" everything works fine? Does the test letter reach an email box?

Comment

yes it works. I created a workflow to send emails to assigned users before update to version 5.5.6. That workflow is still working but I can not edit this workflow. The above mentioned problem exists since we got the update.

Comment

Maybe you didn't understand what I mean. Try to push "send test email" and check if everything works fine? Does the test letter reach an email box and there wasn't any error while you have sent it? I think that you caught an error. You should flag the Auth box end then set up Username (it is the login nickname of the email box) and Password (password to log in to this email). Also, you should be sure that it will work on port 25. Anyway, you can check if everything works by sending the test email.
            Also, if everything works, please take a look into the error logs file. This will help you to find them https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...ent-check-logs

Comment

Working...
            X