Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem to delete emails where are "FROM" and "TO" are identically

Hello,
    sometimes users are getting emails where are "FROM" and "TO" are identical. Normally these emails are newsletters.
    The user can put these mail into the recycle bin but they can't delete them.
    The users have the following permissionsfor emails: create - yes, read - team, change - team, delete - team

Can you help?

Hello.
    Can't reproduce. Can you provide more detailed information with attachments? What version of Espo do you use?

Comment

Hello,
      thanks for your interest!
      We are using EspoCRM 5.5.5 (PHP 5.6.39, MariaDB 5.5.59).
      In the attached users access profile you can see the rights of an user who should have the possibility to delete his own mails (but he can't). You can also see an example of a header of an email of his personal email account, which is not deletable by him. He can only move this mail to the trash.
      We have made some more tests: The user can't delete any mails he has received but where he is not in the TO-field.
      Do you have any idea?
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
        I will try to reproduce. Meanwhile please check Field Level access in your role. Maybe there is configured to Emails --> In Trash --> Read "Yes" | Edit "No"?

Comment

Hello,
          I think, the field level access isn't the problem. See attached file...
          Attached Files

Comment

Still nothing. Is there appear an error when you are trying to delete it? Can you check the log files?

Comment

There is no error message on GUI.
              At the moment I have no access to the backend, so I will check the logs later.

Comment

Hello,

I've checked the logs. There are no entries.

Comment

Problem SOLVED (with workaround)

In our Installation the ACL strict mode (Administration -> Settings) is on. Maybe thats the reason for our problem.
                  I solved the problem by putting a formula to the email entity:

ifThen(entity\isNew(), assignedUsersIds = usersIds);

It's only a workaround, but it works for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X