Error 500 whenever I open a Quote detail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 500 whenever I open a Quote detail

I keep getting an error 500 whenever I click on a Quote.

This is in the log:

Code:
    [2019-01-08 14:46:43] Espo.ERROR: API [GET]:/:controller/:id, Params:Array (     [controller] => Quote     [id] => 5a4fbd37da376d38e ) , InputData:  - SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS `sedeAttivazioneIndirizzo`, .indirizzo_city AS `sedeAttivazioneCitt`, quote.i' at line 1 [] []
    [2019-01-08 14:46:43] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS `sedeAttivazioneIndirizzo`, .indirizzo_city AS `sedeAttivazioneCitt`, quote.i' at line 1, Code: 42000 URL: /crm/VDF/api/v1/Quote/5a4fbd37da376d38e [] []
    [2019-01-08 14:46:44] Espo.ERROR: API [GET]:/:controller/:id/:link, Params:Array (     [controller] => Quote     [id] => 5a4fbd37da376d38e     [link] => cases ) , InputData:  - SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS `sedeAttivazioneIndirizzo`, .indirizzo_city AS `sedeAttivazioneCitt`, quote.i' at line 1 [] []
    [2019-01-08 14:46:44] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS `sedeAttivazioneIndirizzo`, .indirizzo_city AS `sedeAttivazioneCitt`, quote.i' at line 1, Code: 42000 URL: /crm/VDF/api/v1/Quote/5a4fbd37da376d38e/cases?primaryFilter=&select=type%2Cname%2Cstatus%2CcreatedAt%2Cpriority&maxSize=25&offset=0&orderBy=number&order=desc [] []
    It's not very informative... here are some observations:

Internet says error 42000 may be caused by use of reserved keywords as column names without escaping with backtick. I can see that in 'AS `sedeAttivazioneIndirizzo`, .indirizzo_city AS `sedeAttivazioneCitt`, quote.i' the "quote.i" part is not escaped with backticks.

Also there is no 'i' field in my Quotes. For completeness sake I will attach my current entityDef for Quote, I hope you can point me to any problems that may emerge from inspecting it.

Is there a way to log the entire MySQL query?

Can I replace this entityDef Quote.json with an older one and rebuild instead of changing one field at a time in the entity manager and rebuild?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tothewine; 01-08-2019, 05:04 PM.

Try to delete those fields from entityDefs and make a rebuild
    Job Offers and Requests

Comment

I fixed the issue: I had foreign keys without relation...

Comment

Working...
      X