Complex report filters using formula

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complex report filters using formula

Hello. I need to create a list report, that shows all Accounts that have related Opportunities of a certain type (Sale Type == "Evaluation").

I tried to use Complex Expression in the Filters, but I don't see opportunities.saleType in the list of possible parameters, and I can't write the formula freely
    (e.g. I can't write string/contains/(opportunity.saleType, "Evaluation") - I only have to select from the lists.

What am I doing wrong?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-01-06_17-49-31.png
Views:	246
Size:	6.5 KB
ID:	44657

Hi,

Don't use complex expression here. Add 'Field' filter Opportinities.Sales Type.

Comment

Hi yuri, thank you for the fast reply! I actually need to list Accounts that have more than 3 Opportunities of that type, how can I do that?

Comment

Using having https://github.com/espocrm/documenta...d#having-group

Comment

I've read the docs before asking. The "having" option allows counting by opportunity.id, not opportunity.saleType. This is what I am asking in the first place.

Comment

Finally, I've achieved what I wanted by combining Having (total count of opportunities) and Field (NOT "saleType==1" OR "saleType==2).

By the way, for some reason, I had to use NOT with "Sale Type Equal". Using "Sale Type Not equal" didn't work.

Thank you for support!

Comment

You can just combine the filter from my anwer #2 and having count(opportunity.id) > 2.

Comment

Working...
              X