Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open case or task but no send the email contact person or customer

Dear EspoCRM,

May i know why everytime i create a task and case, and select the contact person or account person but when i go to check my gmail to see either got receive an notification or not but unfortunately i didn't receive any email notification after created a case or task.

Thank You

Hi,
    Maybe, you haven't set up the crontab.
    Administration >> Scheduled Jobs

Comment

Hello,
      user, who creates an entity does not receive email notification about creation, only if somebody else creates any record and assign it to you (if in setting this entity is selected in entity list for email notifications)

Comment

Why the ESPO CRM page cannot view anymore?
        it show blank page at all

Comment

Just now i try to create a case and create an demo account and demo contact but when the case is created, as an account and contact account i didn't receive any notification for both account and contact user?

Comment

on the demo crontab is not set
            What is the log of Send Email Notifications job?

Comment

Hi Tanya,

Do you have any way to do the scheduled job?
              Because i try many time every task has created it won't send the notification to the customer or agents?

Comment

You have the instruction how to set Scheduled Jobs

Comment

hi, i create email personal, the test is good , but nothing in th inbox , can you explain me please

Comment

i have many files cron:
                    cron.php
                    cron-expression.php
                    cronexpression.php
                    cronexpressiontest.php
                    cronjob.php
                    cronmanager.php
                    where i can write * * * * * cd /home/antibugsty/ticket/espo; /usr/local/php7.0/bin/php -f cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1
                    thank you

Comment

Originally posted by patrick83 View Post
                      i have many files cron:
                      where i can write * * * * * cd /home/antibugsty/ticket/espo; /usr/local/php7.0/bin/php -f cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1
                      thank you
                      Hello, to set up cron settings you should run terminal and run next command:
                      sudo crontab -u www-data (if www-data is your user) -e
                      It will open the editor where you should copy/paste your string
                      * * * * * cd /home/antibugsty/ticket/espo; /usr/local/php7.0/bin/php -f cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1
                      Then save changes and exit.

Here is the link to documentation https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...x-like-systems
                      Last edited by Maximus; 02-11-2019, 01:44 PM.

Comment

hello, does this got figured it out? id like to accomplish this as well, i want to send email notifications to Contacts upon creating of CASES and TASK, espocrm only sending email notifications to assigned user, however i think its important to send email notification to contacts as well. SEND email noifications cron jobs is working on my system. please advice me to accomplish this (i dont have workflow.)

Comment

Working...
                        X