Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espo cron job not running

Hello,

I noticed today that the main cron job we have set up on the server seems to be erroring, meaning that none of our other scheduled tasks are running.

We're getting an error message on the server every time we try to run the cron job manually, but the server itself provides very little detail as to what the problem might be. I checked the Espo log for today and it's repearing one error over and over again:

[2018-12-18 15:40:02] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception PDOException: "SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'Pending-0' for key 'IDX_JOB_STATUS'" at /var/www/vhosts/fsed.co.uk/espo.fsed.co.uk/espo/application/Espo/ORM/DB/Mapper.php line 729 {"exception":"[object] (PDOException(code: 23000): SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'Pending-0' for key 'IDX_JOB_STATUS' at /var/www/vhosts/fsed.co.uk/espo.fsed.co.uk/espo/application/Espo/ORM/DB/Mapper.php:729)"} []

I've tried to upgrade Espo to get around the issue, but I only made it from 5.2.0 to 5.2.5 before it started throwing an error within Espo which is similar:

Error: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'Pending-0' for key 'IDX_JOB_STATUS'

I have somehow since been able to update Espo to the latest version. However, my error log is now being flooded by an entirely different error message:

[2018-12-18 17:07:03] Espo.ERROR: Route: Method [options] does not exist. Please check your route [/LeadCapture/:apiKey] [] []

with the occasional:

[2018-12-18 17:06:24] Espo.ERROR: API [GET]:/:controller/:id/:link, Params:Array ( [controller] => Contact [id] => 5a6ef889a3246b4d7 [link] => opportunities ) , InputData: - SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'amountCurrencyRate.rate' in 'field list' [] []
    [2018-12-18 17:06:24] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'amountCurrencyRate.rate' in 'field list', Code: 42S22 URL: /espo/api/v1/Contact/5a6ef889a3246b4d7/opportunities?primaryFilter=&select=productType%2C stage%2CcloseDate%2CamountCurrency%2Camount&maxSiz e=5&offset=0&orderBy=createdAt&order=desc [] []

Comment

Hello,
      check this file https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...utes.json#L109 and cache
      after rebuild do you get any record in log?

Comment

Hi Tanya,

Weirdly, after coming in this morning, the cron job had mysteriously started working again and I was no longer getting the errors I mentioned in the previous messages. However, espo was not working and responding with a 500 internal error when I tried to access it.

I've restored it to v5.3.6 because it seems to be v5.4.5 that is causing it to break. I'm not sure why it does, because I don't seem to have anything about it in the error log.

It seems to be running okay now so will just have to keep an eye on it.

Comment

Working...
        X