Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email and roles

Hello,
    I'm Giuseppe from Exstored.com. The problem is about email management, I will explain better. I have a User1 with a precise role (Role1) and then I have another user, that we will call User2, with the Role2. When User1 receive a Group Email for the Role1, also User2 can see it. How can I avoid it?

Hello,
    what access did you set for Email scope in these roles? And Group Email Account on the top of the Role page

Comment

Role1 is "Telemarketing" and Role2 is "Consultant". Group Email Accounts is setted on "team" for Telemarketing and on "no" for Consultant.
      From the email scope:

TELEMARKETING
      "enabled" "yes" "team" "own" "no" " "

CONSULTANT
      "disabled" "no" "no" "no" "no" " "

Thanks. I stay available for further clarification.

Comment

Does User2 have other role, except Consultant?
        Please attach screenshot of User2 Access (Profile > Access button)

Comment

As you can see in the image, no other role. I'm also attaching you the screenshots you have requested.

Comment

with these permissions user can't see emails. Are you sure, that this user can see any email, or Email tab in the menu?

Comment

Sorry, my fault. This settings are referred to a test mode and with these, as you said, I can't see any Email tab. Now I restored the settings in which I found the problem: as you can see, user can see email of other roles (in this case, Marketing).
              Last edited by Exsto; 12-10-2018, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Can you help me please? It's important for my company

Comment

you have to change your roles, that this user don't have access to emails.
                  I hope this video is helpful for you https://www.espocrm.com/video/security-roles/

Comment

Thanks for your reply, Tanya.
                    Unfortunately, I have seen the video and the settings seems the right ones. Have you tried to recreate our settings? Can it be a little bug? Or if you know exactly how I have to change the settings, please explain me what I have to do.

Comment

Please show me, how this user without access to email can see this email? In History panel or in stream or in Case?

Comment

Hello Tanya,
                        writing this answer I've found that new emails doesn't arrive to the user, so the problem was only about older emails. The system doesn't refresh the email list even after changing options.
                        Hope this can help you and other EspoCRM's users.
                        Thanks again for your help.

Giuseppe from Exstored.com

Comment

Working...
                        X