System user is not retrieveable after rebuilding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System user is not retrieveable after rebuilding

I got below error after rebuilding even though the system user is right in the user table(active=1, delete=0), and the user object is returned as Null by the entityManager in the Espo\Core\Utils\Auth.php

Please see the attached screenshots.

Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Espo\Core\Exceptions\Error: "System user is not found" at C:\WinNMP\WWW\EspoCRM\application\Espo\Core\Utils\ Auth.php line 113 {"exception":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Exceptions\\Error(code: 500): System user is not found at C:\\WinNMP\\WWW\\EspoCRM\\application\\Espo\\Core\ \Utils\\Auth.php:113)"} []

Don't really want to reinstall it

Cheers!
    Steven
    Last edited by stevengpn; 11-27-2018, 01:54 PM.

Hello,
    run php rebuild.php as webserver user in cli

Comment

yes, I ran it in the first place lead to this problem and ran again with the same error.

Comment

Check whether config.php wasn't crashed? Check permissions as well. Do you have files backup?

Comment

EspoCRM\data\config.php is intact, seems fine to me. Yes, I have backup source code always.
          I work on windows, BTW.

Comment

do you have any customization related with User entity?
            try to empty custom folder and execute again rebuild.

Comment

this is the last line of the log rebuilding:
              [2018-12-04 02:11:06] Espo.ERROR: Fault to rebuild database schema. Details: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'system' for key 'PRIMARY' [] []

Comment

weird...
                try to remove this record from the table and run again rebuild in cli

Comment

thanks, that error is gone, now I got new one, please help:
                  [2018-12-05 01:48:53] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception TypeError: "Argument 2 passed to Espo\Core\Acl::__construct() must be an instance of Espo\Entities\User, null given, called in C:\WinNMP\WWW\EspoCRM\application\Espo\Core\Contai ner.php on line 263" at C:\WinNMP\WWW\EspoCRM\application\Espo\Core\Acl.ph p line 41 {"exception":"[object] (TypeError(code: 0): Argument 2 passed to Espo\\Core\\Acl::__construct() must be an instance of Espo\\Entities\\User, null given, called in C:\\WinNMP\\WWW\\EspoCRM\\application\\Espo\\Core\ \Container.php on line 263 at C:\\WinNMP\\WWW\\EspoCRM\\application\\Espo\\Core\ \Acl.php:41)"} []

Comment

Is system user created after rebuild?
                    And, again ... do you have any customization related with User entity?

Comment

Yes, it got inserted into user table.

Yes, I searched it and deleted any custom entity files from the custom folder. Not sure if I deleted completely.

Comment

is it work well after removing customization?

Comment

nope, re-installed

Comment

Working...
                          X