No announcement yet.

Table "scheduled_job_log_record" is marked as crashed and should be repaired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table "scheduled_job_log_record" is marked as crashed and should be repaired

There were some notification email not sent and the following error was found in the log

Table "scheduled_job_log_record" is marked as crashed and should be repaired

What should i do to solve this? Thanks!!!

Hi,
    Learn how to optimize and repair MySQL databases using phpMyAdmin with these easy-to-follow instructions. Learn both the basic and more advanced features of phpMyAdmin.

You can too "truncate" this table.. the table scheduled_job_log_record contents can be deleted.

Try too delete in Admin->Schedule Job then button JOB.. you can delete all record

Regards

Comment

You can run repair table in phpmyadmin.

I recommend to migrate job, scheduled_job_log_record tables (and other tables) to InnoDB.

Comment

Thank you. The scheduled_job_log_record table seems no problem after repaired.

However, there is another problem. I have a process with a pending "Send Message task", after repairing the mentioned table, this task is still in pending status and no notification email was sent.

In log file:
        "exception":"[object] (PDOException(code: HY000): SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 126 Incorrect key file for table './ipms01/job.MYI'; try to repair it at /var/www/html/ipms/application/Espo/ORM/DB/Mapper.php:729)"

how to solve it? Thank you.

Last edited by Vincent; 11-13-2018, 09:39 AM.

Comment

The 2nd problem was solved by repairing the job table

Comment

I had the same problem... I ran this to check the db

`mysqlcheck -c [mydatabase] -u root -p`

And this to repair it

`mysqlcheck -r [mydatabase] -u root -p`

After that the upgrade worked fine on both instances I run...

Comment

If you have MyISAP tables I recommend to convert them to InnoDB. Less likely to be crashed.

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
                If you have MyISAP tables I recommend to convert them to InnoDB. Less likely to be crashed.
                I just followed the installer... did you guys set MyISAM as the default at one point?

Comment

It was MyISAM initially years ago.

Comment

ok, that probably explains it...

Comment

Working...
                    X