Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are 'Items' definied in quote entity & how to use them in custom entity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are 'Items' definied in quote entity & how to use them in custom entity?

In the quote entity, there are 'Overview', 'Details' and 'Items' sections. However in Administration>>Layout Manager>>Quotes>>Details, there are only 'Overview' and 'Details'. Where do I find the 'Items' and how can I define them in a custom entity?

Thank you!

Hello
    Administration>>Layout Manager > Quote Items » List (Item)

Comment

Hi Tanya,
      thanks for the info. However I think I was not clear about where I am looking for the 'Items' section:

In the quote entity, there are 'Overview', 'Details' and 'Items' sections defined. I see where the 'Overview' and 'Details' sections are defined in the Quotes entity: They are in Administration>>Layout Manager>>Quotes>>Details.
      However, the 'Items' section does not appear there. I know itself is defined under Administration>>Layout Manager > Quote Items » List (Item), but that does not appear them in the Quotes entity, right? I hope myexplanation is a bit clearer now. Do you know where I can find that?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Comment

Comment

Dear Tanya,
          Could you help me to how can I see or load quote items in a custom entity?
          Thank you

Comment

Hi Sinoohe,
            By default, the custom entity doesn't have Item List. You need to add it via code. Please investigate how it performs for Invoice.

Comment

Working...
            X