Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad server response & Unable to update data

Hi,

I have installed a fresh copy of Espo on our shared server (hosted by Netfirms). The install worked fine and I have been able to import data from a csv file. Problem is that I cannot update any data, customer or system. Also every 10 seconds or so I get the message "Bad server response" flash up on the top of the screen (form).

I have checked folder & file permissions as well as Db permissions and all look like they should. I have attached what logs I could find, one is a Browser Console extract and the other a log file from the Espo Data folder.

Also, as I am new to this ( or indeed any other forum) can I ask the etiquette for when someone is helping you and then stops replying to your post? Does one just wait and hope they will return, post an " are you still there?¨ message, send a private message or start a new topic (as I am doing now) with the same problem? I would appreciate your guidence.

Many thanks
    Dave
    Attached Files

Please describe technical (OS, RAM, Processor) and software (PHP, MySQL, Web-server) details of your server?
    Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Hi Tarasm,

I have it installed on a shared hosting we are using Linux x86 Ubuntu 64 bit , PHP ( 5.3.13, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0, 7.1 ) , MySQL – 5.6.X , processor is Intel(R) Xeon(R) Quad Core CPU @ 1.60GHz , with 4 GB ram .

Thank you for taking the time to help

Comment

Which one of these php versions do you use for EspoCRM?

Comment

I´m using 7.1 nowbut have tried each version back to5.5

Comment

php 5.5 is not supported.
            Please check in browser console network tab, what request returns this error.

Comment

Hi,

I get the same response with all versions of PHP that I have tried.

I loaded the CRM into Firefox, Chrome & Safari and extracted the .har files which I zipped into a single file and have uploaded the .zip to our server ( too big to attacht in the Forum) at https://www.superyachtradio.com/down...nsole_logs.zip

Hopefully this will shed light on the problem.

Many thanks

Comment

Working...
              X