Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where to put custom css file without to be overridden on each update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to put custom css file without to be overridden on each update?

Hi,
    i want to create new css file "rtl" so the espocrm will fit to work with rtl.
    the question is where i need to put the rtl.css file to not be overridden on each update?
    ​the other question is where i call this rtl.css (without to be overridden on each update)?

the same question will be for custom JS files (for each page)?

Thanks

Hi

There is no such abilityprovided. But I believe there should exist some ways that allow to do it.

Comment

Hi Yuri,
      please provide this option. many users would like to make changes to css without losing all changes.

Thanks

Comment

A highly desirable and required feature. A better option is to provide a setting to accept the URL of the custom CSS file that could reside outside the installation folder (eg: a subdomain) so it never gets overwritten. Please let us know when this is implemented.

TIA

Comment

Hi Yuri,
          can you add this in the next update?

Comment

when this will be available?

Comment

We have a lot of work, issues, bugs. Have not prioritized this feature.

Comment

Hi,
                after espocrm have template support can you add support for custom css file in each template?

Comment

You can create custom theme with own css.

Comment

Hi,
                    how can i create my own custom theme? witch folders/fiels i nedd to create?

Comment

1. search in file names and file contents with keyword "Sakura".
                      2. replicate for your new theme.

Comment

For what it's worth : I needed a different background color for the 'cases' panel:

- modified : htdocs/html/main.html
                        - added css : <link href="client/custom/css/custom.css" rel="stylesheet" id='custom-stylesheet'>
                        - custom.css : [data-name="cases"] .panel-heading { background: yellow;}

I think /client/custom may be a good location until further notice.

Comment

When I put my custom css file into client/custom/css/ and the corresponding json file (with the reference to the custom css file) into custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/themes the colors are changed but the header buttons look quite strange.

Is something missing or is there a way to do this upgrade safe?

Comment

There is no ability to load css in custom. You can create new theme and select it.

Comment

CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
                              Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

Working...
                              X