Send test email-SMTP-Error 500 Connection Timeout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send test email-SMTP-Error 500 Connection Timeout

Previously, our emails worked just find using the group email function to send out system emails. At this time, all I receive is a error 500 connection timeout even when I send a test email.

I had the tech guys at whois.com check our server log (Apache) and they say there is no issue.

And the log in espo shows the below:

[2018-10-21 16:52:19] Espo.ERROR: API [POST]:/:controller/action/:action, Params:Array ( [controller] => Email [action] => sendTestEmail ) , InputData: {"server":"us2.smtp.mailhostbox.com","port":465,"a uth":true,"security":"SSL","username":"admin@flour ishchildservices.co.uk","password":"*****","fromNa me":"*** Flourish Intranet ***","fromAddress":"admin@flourishchildservices.co .uk","type":"outboundEmail","emailAddress":"admin@ flourishchildservices.co.uk"} - Connection timed out [] []
    [2018-10-21 16:52:19] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: Connection timed out, Code: 500 URL: /espo/api/v1/Email/action/sendTestEmail [] []

I have tried different ports, SSL, TSL etc. but nothing except the timeout.

Note: We are currently on ver 5.3.6 and this started as soon as we upgraded to 5.2.5 and we then upgraded to 5.3.6 to see if this would help, but no it did not

Thanks!
    Scott

This is now closed. FYI On renewing the site SSL certificate I got muddled with the smtp alias for our site.
    Thanks anyway!
    Scott

Comment

Thanks for the advice Scott. It helps me.

Comment

Working...
      X