Calculating Total Contract Value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calculating Total Contract Value

Hello, I'm looking for some help with calculating Total Contract Value in an opportunity. The calculation should be Amount Recurring x term + Amount-One Time

Under Opportunity Entity, I have already created the Term field TYPE ENUM (Month to month, 1yr, 3yr, 5yr) and a Total Contract Value as currency field - non-editable.

Looking for help on how/where I go from here to make the Total Contract Value do a calculation each time an opportunity has Amount Recurring & Amount one-time field filled in.

Thanks in advance for your insight.

Are there plans to build a time tracking app into Espo CRM? My goal would be a timer that we can track time spent on accounts or tasks. This could then be

Comment

Hi Tanya - i'm not entirely sure what "Time Tracking" has to do with calculations unless you've responded with the wrong link?? Please, verify...Thanks!

Comment

Hi,
        if I understand you well, the link is correct.
        To calculate summation of some field of related records without developing, you need to use in Formula sumRelated function https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...titysumrelated

But, if you want to update related records after target record saving, you need to have Advanced Pack with Workflow feature.
        Or you can develop own hooks

Comment

Thanks Tanya. I was able to create a workflow to complete the calculations.

Comment

Working...
          X