Editing fields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing fields

So, my boss finally agreed we can replace our old CRM with EspoCRM :-) If everything works fine with the base installation we get the advanced package and other stuff, so I must do a good job.

So far everything is fine, but I don't understand one thing:

We are a tiny company but we have customers in 5 countries, most of them in Germany.

The field "Country" is a plain text field. How can I give this field a list of possible entries like:

Germany
    Austria
    Switzerland

It would help my colleagues to just choose from a list instead of typing (and mistyping) country names many times.

The next thing is that in Germany, where 70% of our customers are, there is a direct connection between ZIP code, city, street and street number. That means, we can either enter the city, street and street number and many other systems can automatically get the zip code. Or we enter the zip , and the system automatically proposes a list of possible cities and street names. Is something like that possible in Espo?

Hi,

Regarding the ability to pick country -- it's planned to be added in the future.

Regarding ZIP codes -- it needs customization. There is no such ab ability.

Comment

Working...
    X