Issue with email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with email

All of mail email accounts just stopped working. Its really strange sometimes I will get emails from the day prior and then it stops working. I have everything up to date. When I try to send an email I get an error.

Can anyone help?

Hello
    1. Go to the email settings and try to send test email.
    2. Check espocrm log ({espocrm_dir}/data/logs/)
    3. Administration > Scheduled Jobs > Check Group / Personal Email Accounts. What is in Log?

Comment

Here is the error that I am now having which is preventing everyone from sending emails who do not have administrative access.

[2018-09-15 02:14:37] Espo.ERROR: API [POST]:/:controller, Params:Array ( [controller] => Email ) , InputData: {"status":"Sending","isRead":true,"isImportant":fa lse,"inTrash":false,"folderId":false,"isUsers":fal se,"isHtml":true,"isSystem":false,"isJustSent":fal se,"assignedUsersIds":["5b32a387c3c329573"],"assignedUsersNames":{"5b32a387c3c329573":"Kev in Depoy"},"teamsIds":["5b32a3eeb35af7bf7"],"teamsNames":{"5b32a3eeb35af7bf7":"OH - Columbus Metro Area (CMA-OH)"},"body":"<p>gf<br></p><br><p style="line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; margin-bottom: 0px; font-stretch: normal;">_________</p><p style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; margin-bottom: 0px; font-stretch: normal;">Kevin DePoy</p><p style="line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; margin-bottom: 0px; min-height: 14px; font-stretch: normal;"><span style="-webkit-font-kerning: none;"></span><br></p><p style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; margin-bottom: 0px; font-stretch: normal;"><span style="-webkit-font-kerning: none;">Office 740.377.8992</span></p><p style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; margin-bottom: 0px; font-stretch: normal;"><span style="-webkit-font-kerning: none;">eFax 740.879.0294</span></p><p style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; margin-bottom: 0px; font-stretch: normal;"><span style="-webkit-font-kerning: none;">P.O. Box 860,&nbsp;</span>Ironton, Ohio 45638</p><p style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; margin-bottom: 0px; font-stretch: normal;"><br></p><p style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-stretch: normal;"><span style="-webkit-font-kerning: none;">Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain private, confidential, and/or privileged Attorney Work Product. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, employee, or agent responsible for delivering this message, please destroy all copies of the original email message.</span></p>","to":"kdepoy@pennassoc.com","subject":"hi","bo dyPlain":"gf\n\n\n\n_________\n\nKevin DePoy\n\n\n\n\nOffice 740.377.8992\n\neFax 740.879.0294\n\nP.O. Box 860, Ironton, Ohio 45638\n\n\n\n\nNotice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain private, confidential, and/or privileged Attorney Work Product. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, employee, or agent responsible for delivering this message, please destroy all copies of the original email message.\n\n","parentType":null,"parentName":null, "parentId":null,"from":"Kevin.DePoy@pennassoc.com" ,"attachmentsIds":[],"bcc":"","cc":"","selectTemplateName":null,"selec tTemplateId":null} - Assignment permission failureu [] []

Comment

will be fixed in the next version
        EspoCRM – Open Source CRM Application. Contribute to espocrm/espocrm development by creating an account on GitHub.

Comment

I got it fixed. "Assignment Permission" was creating the issue in "Roles"

Comment

Working...
          X