Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• product configurator

Hello,

i´m testing espoCRM for our company. It´s very nice. But there is one missing feature:
    we need a product configurator.

i found no option to create one. is somthing like that posible?

what i would need, something like to the quote/invoice option, to add a product. But first i have to configurate that produkt like:

Feld1 "Product"-> Dropdown (Model1; Model2; Model3...)
    Feld2 "Voltage"-> Dropdown (115V; 230V; 400V...)
    Feld3 "input"-> Dropdown (0V5; 0V10; 4mA20...)
    .(up to 30-40 option felds)

after selecting, ther should be a feld, where the selectet option are "printed" like: Model3/230V/0V10/....

behind every option, ther is a different price (EK & VK)... so it should be abele to calculate the prices (EK & VK)
    like: Mode3 EK=5,33 VK=10,66
    230V EK=4,77 VK=9,54
    0V10 EK=1 VK=3

Total EK= 11,00 VK= 23,20

also it should be able to "reed the code back", if i have to edit something...

doese anyone know a way, to create somthing like that, with the "onbord-tools", or do i have to contact someone to code this for me?

Thank you very much & best wishes from Vienna,
    Matthias
    Last edited by Matthias; 08-24-2018, 09:00 AM.

You can not create something like quote/invoice in product without development, but...

I see 2 ways how to do this
    1) create for product as many fields as you need. Show/hide them with Dynamic Logic. Calculate total fields with Formula
    2) create one more Entity, relate this entity with products (one product can have multiple new entity records). Calculate total with Workflow.

Comment

• Matthias
      Matthias commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Tanya,
      Thank you for your advice
      I'm going to have to learn some php and java to do that job.

• darkstar2000
      darkstar2000 commented
      Editing a comment
      We also need a product configurator: do you have news about it?

I'm also looking at EspoCRM for a potential project where we need something similar to the Product Configurator described here:

- Ability to declare multiple "dynamic entity types" where each entity type can represent a different product type
    - Declare a number of attributes on each Dynamic Entity where each Attribute can be of Type: Text, Integer, Decimal, File, Image, Date, Picklist (or enum), Group, Etc
    - Ability to declare rules on Attributes to specify whether Attributes are applicable/visible or not (even which Picklist or enums are applicable based on other Attribute values)
    - Save the Attribute values in something like an EAV (Entity Attribute Value) type table in the underlying MySQL database
    - Ability to link the variously configured and set up Dynamic Entities to other Entities (e.g. linking various Product Type to an Order)
    - Ability to version Dynamic Entities
    - The dynamic screen rendered for a Dynamic Entity should be similar to any user defined Entity in EspoCRM today

Could we have this developed as a custom (paid?) add-on that can then become part of EspoCRM and if so, how long would it take to implement and what would the cost/estimate be?

Thank you
    Last edited by novascape; 09-03-2018, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• darkstar2000
      darkstar2000 commented
      Editing a comment
      We also need a product configurator: do you have news about it?
Working...
X