MailChimp synchronisation with Espo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MailChimp synchronisation with Espo

When I add a new contact, the data of it don't get saved in Mailchimp, just the name, last name and email address, but not the address, the phone number and company's name, like it did before.
    Is this a function included in the new version of Espo? I have curretly Version 5.2.4. If not, how can I fix it?

How do you implement your integration?

Comment

It was already implemented, and not by me. We have the Advanced Pack that made this possible, but not the last vesion, if there is one

Comment

Did you create Custom Merge Fields? These fields aren't supported be default.
        Also you can set DEBUG logger mode to see MailChimp errors in espocrm log

Comment

Should I create Costum Merge Fields and if so, where can I find them? Our Espo is in German and the translation is not always the same.

Comment

On the Mailchimp integartion page (Integrations > MailChimp > Custom Merge Fields)

Comment

What does it actually do? Because I tried with something, but I didn't see any change. I'm sending you the screenshot I just took. There for example at the first two contacts we have created now, it appears just the name and the email address and not the name of the firm or the address like at the other contacts.
              Previously it would do that, now not anymore.
              Attached Files

Comment

could you share with me you integrations settings (I need custom merge settings). I need to reproduce it

Comment

Working...
                X