Ldap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ldap

Our LDAP DC servers are internal only and as such do not have a FQDN or SSL certificate..

We are getting the following error:

Error 200: 0x5b (Connect error; error:14090086:SSL routines:ssl3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify failed (unable to get local issuer certificate))

We have plenty of other systems authenticating within a cert. Is there a setup option we are missing to have it ignore cers?

Kind regards

Olof

Ok, selecting the option blank for security resolved this.

Comment

Seems that username is case sensitive - first time I have ever seen that on a Windows DC server LDAP integration!!

Comment

Raising this again - case sensitivity in the username is affecting adoption.. as it is unusual and users have no wait of finding out what cases have been used when their account were setup on AD. This really is the first software I have ever seen that makes LDAP usernames case sensitive... is it something you could change in the next release patch?

Comment

I have setup our Instance to use LDAP auth and noticed that the username is CASE SENSITIVE. For the most part I usually make all username lowercase, but the

Comment

Thanks Tanya - would you consider rolling this into the standard release so we don't have to maintain a custom modification? This is truly the only application we have ever seen make LDAP user names case sensitive.

Kind regards

Olof

Comment

Working...
            X