Contact / visit rate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact / visit rate

We want to focus on ensuring we talk to and meet with customers at an adequate frequency.

The intention is to define on a per account basis the target rate of contact.

E.g.

- call once a month
    - visit once every 3 months

Is this achievable within Espo?

Can this be done with the field formulas?
    Can you calculate number of days since last meeting? Can you do the same for phonecall as a distinct thing?
    Can you calculate average days between events?

I think I spotted this can be done within the reporting module but we would really like it displayed live within the lists and detail views.

Kind regards

Olof

it's possible with Advanced Pack
    a first try to create needed report, after you can use it for scheduled workflow, where you can create needed related record
    Hello, I've been toying with the report function on EspoCRM and am looking for some help with being able to build a custom report which would allow me to pull

Comment

Could the advanced pack be made to update two fields "Last Activity Date" and "Last Contacted" on Accounts and Contacts when an email, call or meeting is added? Or is this something you would consider as a feature request?

Last Activity Date – The last time a note, call, email, meeting, or task was logged for a contact. This is set automatically by HubSpot based on user actions in the contact record. Last Activity Date updates when an activity is entered into HubSpot or when an existing activity on the record is edited.

Last Contacted – The last time a call, email, or meeting was logged for a contact. This is set automatically by HubSpot based on user actions in the contact record. Last Contacted is based on when the event actually took place.

Comment

If you add these fields with Entity Manager, you can update the value of these fields with workflow (Action UpdateRelated Record > Parent). But the first values you need to set manually

Comment

Hi Tanya, this is setup and working well, your workflow module is fantastic, but I still think this would be an excellent standard feature for others.

Comment

Working...
          X