Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula entity\sumRelated -> Filter?

Hi,

in documentation there is a example for entity\sumRelated function in formula:

entity\sumRelated(LINK, FIELD, [FILTER]) Sums related records by a specified FIELD with an optional FILTER. (since version 5.2.6)

Example:

entity\sumRelated('opportunities', 'amountConverted', 'won')

but on which field is 'won'? .. I mean... how can I give a field to the filter like "myfield=true" (boolean)

Hi,

Filter won is defined here https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...tunity.php#L41

Comment

okay thanks, so a new file Taetigkeit.php under espo\custom\selectmanagers\

with

PHP Code:
         namespace Espo\Modules\Crm\SelectManagers;  

class 
      Taetigkeit extends \Espo\Core\SelectManagers\Base {    

protected function 
      filterVerrechenbar(&$result)
          {         
      $result['whereClause'][] = array(  

'verrechenbar' => array('true')         );
          }  } 
      is fine? verrechenbar is a boolean field...

Comment

and is there a way to debug the formula?

I always get 3,2 as an result for my formula:

gesamtdauer = entity\sumRelated('taetigkeiten','Dauer', 'Verrechenbar')

even though I add more taetigkeiten to the parent datarecord... the number 3,2 does not change in any way.

Comment

it seems like it counts every child related records into the sum...
          and not only the ones who are child from the parent record...

maybe it would be better to implement this with a hook and a afterSave function....
          but I have no idea how I can write a method which gets all child records and iterate through them suming a field together into the parent record... maybe someone can help me here?

Comment

for anyone who may concern the same issue, this is the final hook for calculating fields from a child to a parent:

PHP Code:
              $taetigkeiten $entity->get('taetigkeiten');

$gesamtdauer 0;
              foreach (
            $taetigkeiten as $t)  {  

$dauer $t->get('dauer');  

$gesamtdauer $gesamtdauer $dauer;
             }

$entity->set('gesamtdauer',$gesamtdauer); 
            put this into custom\repositories\CaseObj.php
            into

public function afterSave(Entity $entity, array $options = array()) { parent::afterSave($entity, $options);

Comment

custom/Espo/Custom/SelectManagers/[YourEntityToBeFiltered].php and change the namespace to namespace Espo\Custom\SelectManagers;
              for the last better to create a hook https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...lopment/hooks/

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
                custom/Espo/Custom/SelectManagers/[YourEntityToBeFiltered].php and change the namespace to namespace Espo\Custom\SelectManagers;
                for the last better to create a hook https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...lopment/hooks/
                No way. This could be easier for whom is not a programmer. Why not having filter as an Attribute condition, like "fieldx == 1"

Is it possible to implement this?

Comment

Originally posted by rodrigocoelho View Post

No way. This could be easier for whom is not a programmer. Why not having filter as an Attribute condition, like "fieldx == 1"

Is it possible to implement this?
                  Got it working, but it is really not easy. At least for who is not a programmer.

Comment

It's possible to achieve w/o development using Reports feature. Create Report Filter (at administration).

Use:

entity\sumRelated('opportunities', 'amountConverted', 'reportFilter5c41a0a396f66725d');

where 5c41a0a396f66725d is ID of Report Filter record you can obtain from a url.

Comment

Great. I suggest to put this on manual.... Another great feature of advanced package. Helps a lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X