Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidden field

Hi,
    i don't know why one field in RealEstateProperty (Floor Count) is visible in layout settings, but when i save, has "field hidden" class. Also label has "hidden" class txt

Can you help me?

Thanks

i tried to create a condition of visible for that field, it is now enabled, but if insert a value, after saving, return to null

it's very strange

Comment

Hi,
      form application/Espo/Modules/RealEstate/Resources/metadata/clientDefs/RealEstateProperty.json

formDependency

here you can see, when this field is visible and when is hidden

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
        Hi,
        form application/Espo/Modules/RealEstate/Resources/metadata/clientDefs/RealEstateProperty.json

formDependency

here you can see, when this field is visible and when is hidden
        Thank you very much Tanya, it works, now the field is shown
        but when i insert a value and save, that value becomes "none", i can't save any value, it returns always at none

Comment

Check espocrm log, please

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
            Check espocrm log, please
            Tanya, Logs in data folder, nothing interesting:

Code:
            [2018-07-15 20:30:31] Espo.ERROR: CronManager: Failed job running, job [5b4ba7c2baf346638].
            Error Details: Job CheckEmailAccounts 5b389ef464747d425: [0] cannot connect to host ;
            error = fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://imap.mail.yahoo.com:993 (Connection timed out) (errno = 0 ) [] []

Is an error for cronjob

Comment

Tanya what do you think about it?

This problem is fixed for new records, but with some older ones, can't save any number and remain to none

Comment

another info i found:
                in the db in the records with problems the filed in checked null as in picture
                I remove check "null", i try to insert a value in detail view and the check returns to null.
                What can be the reason?
                Last edited by piedpulse; 07-17-2018, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X