Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SugarCRM to EspoCRM migration

has anyone migrated data from Sugar?
    We would just be looking for accounts and contacts.
    i read some comments about ID field length being a blocker. What workarounds have people used?

Simpliest workaround would be to increase length of ID columns in account, contact tables. Plus account_id column in contact table and columns in account_contact table.
    Last edited by yuri; 07-09-2018, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Also you can try increasing this parameter manualy: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...verter.php#L97

Comment

Thanks Yurikuzn,

As we are only looking to import accounts, contacts and have them associated with th correct users I tried importing without IDs. It seems like if the names account names match up they automatically associate. Does that sound right and an ok way of doing it?

Comment

EpsoCRM is an open source web application that allows you to see, enter and evaluate all your company relationships regardless of the type. If we are looking for CRM migration including accounts, attachments, leads, notes, messages, etc. SugarCRM to Espocrm migration is not a easy task. We need CRM experts, https://bit.ly/1QRigJ2 who have more industrial experience crm migration.

Comment

It's ok to associate by name. But if you need to migrate more record types with their relationships it's better to rely on IDs.

Comment

yurikuzn, I assume increasing this value is not upgrade safe?

Comment

Yes it's not upgrade safe. I'd suggest that you increase ID columns length in database. It did a trick in older version, but not sure about newer ones.

Comment

Working...
                X