Data Connectivity on different modules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data Connectivity on different modules

I'm trying to create a conditional operator, once it's triggered a status from Section A it will affect the status on Section B

Algo:

[This algo was based on a drop down functionality. Once you've select a status on the list, it will update the other]

if (SectionA.status == "Proposal Started" )
    {
    SectionB.status = "Lead";

} else if (SectionA.status == "Negotiation" )
    {
    SectionB.status = "Oppurtunity";
    }

Thanks Guys!

You can do it with formula, but the result will be visible after saving

Or you can do it with dynamic logic for sectionB and make visible only needed options.
    Hi, There are three options in an Enum-field name A. We want to control that the options depending on the field B can be selected. Example: Field B = 123

Comment

I'm trying to create this line of code.
      I dunno of this will work

ifThen(Deals.dealstatus == "Appointment Schedules", Account.lifeStage = "Lead")

Comment

Also, I'm looking for a data relation between my deals and accounts?
        Is that possible when ever I create something on my account and it automatically create a deal?
        If that is possible then the status of deals could be able to manage the status of accounts.

hmmmnnnn

Comment

You told nothing about the enum from another entity....
          You can not change other records in Formula, only with Actions in Workflow or in BPM (available in Advanced Pack).

You could use fields from related entity, but only if record could have only one related record (one-to-many or one-to-one relationship)

ifThen(account.lifeStage == "Lead", dealstatus = "Appointment Schedules");
          this formula is workable, but not
          ifThen(Deals.dealstatus == "Appointment Schedules", Account.lifeStage = "Lead")

As I understand, the logic is If All related deals have dealstatus == "Appointment Schedules", set lifeStage in Account, right?

Comment

Hi Tanya,

I've tried my best to figure it out using advance pack.

On my workflows. Let's say "Order" updates enum status to rejected Then I want the deal.converted data to be affected as well to update the status as returned.

FYI: Deal data has been converted to Orders. I've create a relation between two entities as well... BUT I don't know how to make it as one-to-one relationship as it only allows me
            to set it as one-to-many and many-to-one.

Attached a screen shot of workflow as well.

I'm hesitant to use formula. I don't where should I enter the formula. Is it through the entity or workflow.

Thanks for the help BTW.

Attached Files

Comment

Hello
              Now it is possible only with file modification. As example you can use relationship between contact (originalLead) and lead (createdContact)
              in application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/Contact.json and Lead.json

Comment

Hi Tanya,

I have another concern on our Portal.

I've tried creating a dummy portal using the CRM.

It gives me a blank page with some unresponsive java script errors.

that's the default URL given to me by the system.

Comment

you have to fix portal .htaccess
                  https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...cess-to-portal

Comment

Hi Tanya,

Thanks for the reply.

Our CRM is running on a shared server platform. Basically, we don't have the right access to perform that action.
                    I think I need to request a VPS upgrade or purchase a dedicated server to run our CRM Portals.

Is there another way? that we can fix this? via htaccess aside from sudo commands?

BTW thanks!

About the one-to-one relation

Do you have a documentation that we can check what we need to add on the script to be able to generate the relationship.

We're still exploring the environment of ESPO CRM.

IFTHEN commands are too confusing too... even on the documentation.

I want it to be like this:

IFTHEN(Converted.Opputunitune.status == "rejected", Original.Del.status = "returned");

We appreciate if you can extend your support for validating our code before we implement it on the live server to avoid any "Bad Response" or "Error 500"

Many Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X