Portal / Portal Users for job applicants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portal / Portal Users for job applicants

I'm evaluating the best way to support job applicants in EspoCRM using portals / portal users.
    Is it correct that portal users are bound to Contacts? Since applicants should be handled with a different privacy policy I would prefer to not use contact but custom person entities instead (additionally job applicants should be assumed without any account relation ;-) )

What access to the crm do applicants have?

Comment

Idea is that applicants have access to a applicants portal view once they're identified as a applicant. So applicants could view/change their personal data, assigned to tasks, receive notifications. The reason not to use contacts is privacy policy. If I create a custom entity of type person I don't see how to create and authorize this person as a appliacants portal user.
      Coming back to my initial question: Is it correct that portal users are only working with contacts - not with custom person entities?

Comment

Is it correct that portal users are only working with contacts - not with custom person entities? - yes

Comment

Is this still accurate or has a workaround been identified? I have custom person entities that need portal access.

Comment

• Maximus
            Maximus commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi,
            Yes, it is. The portal user is still related to Contacts. A custom Person Entity hasn't such relationship. You should develop it.
        Working...
        X