Action History in Administration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Action History in Administration

When I go to Action History I can only see one page of history. Is there a way to see more?

TIA

At the bottom of the list there is “Show more”.. click on it to scroll more records. Also, check that you don’t have any filters restricting the list.

Comment

Hi, Thanks for the quick response. I double checked that i have no filters but there is no "show more" at the bottom of my screen. This is a test install so I suppose it is possible there are no more entries but i do not think so.

Comment

Look into the "action_history_record" table in the database, how many records are there? Do they match the records you see in the CRM?

Comment

Ashballan. The records in the table did indeed match the number of records on the screen. However, I opened up the page today and there are fewer entries than there were Friday. is there a lower limit of dates it will show? Is there a way to keep a longer history?

Comment

I see thousands of records in our crm. Old records get cleaned up once a month or so.
            Last edited by yuri; 06-11-2018, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Thanks yurikuzn. This is a test install so I am not surprised there is a small number of actions.

Comment

Working...
              X