Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change layout of Account page

Hi,

On the account overview page there is the: Overview, Details, Stream, Documents, Cases, Opportunities and Contacts.

Is the order of these changeable?
    I would like to have the Contacts after the Stream and then Opportunities, Cases, Documents

Thanks for any help,
    Mike

Hi,
    only Stream panel can't be rearrange. Other panel you can move in Administration > Layout Manager > Accounts ยป Relationship Panels

Comment

Hi,

Thanks, thats what I had done before... but there is no change on the overview.
      Even after clearing cache and rebuilding.

What could be the cause?

thnx,
      Mike

Comment

Did you click Save button?

Comment

Hi Tanja,

Yes I did push the save button.

A check of the custom folder makes it stranger, there is a file relationships.json in the /custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/layouts/Account folder with the layout I want.

Any advice appreciated.

Mike
          Last edited by mbrouwer; 05-21-2018, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Clear Local cache. Refresh page

Comment

Hi Tanya,

I am using safari on a Mac and even after the clearing cache and refreshing, rebooting and all you can think. The changes are not applied.

So I checked Chrome to see what happens... Yes there it is the way I want... strange isn't it?

Mike

Comment

Hi,
                Any idea why it is not correctly displayed in Safari?
                Are there options I can try?
                Mike

Comment

I've got the same thing going on in Espo 5.2.4 version. For me, using PC, it's Chrome browser that is showing relationship panels out of order. I opened up Edge, IE, and Firefox and they appear in correct expected order.

I have 10 different relationship panels attached to my Accounts entity. I haven't changed the order in my layout since I upgraded versions, but in Chrome the panels are not following that order. I actually have the "Cases" panel showing above the stream. I know there are some updates to these panels in the newest 5.2.5 release. Maybe it fixes this issue?
                  Last edited by joy11; 06-12-2018, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Hi joy11,

Well looks like something really strange. I only have it on Safari on MAC.
                    I just checked on a Windows machine and both in Explorer and Chrome it works fine.

To bad no feedback from ESPO about this!

Comment

could you try this fix
                      EspoCRM – Open Source CRM Application. Contribute to espocrm/espocrm development by creating an account on GitHub.

Comment

Did you try to update the page, all the same, the same?

Comment

Hi,
                          @ Tanya, these changes should be done everytime when there is an update i assume?
                          I solved the problem by just using Chrome for this application. Thats is probably the easy way but it's ok for now.

@ Palmer,
                          Well yes, off course i updated refreshed, cleared cache.... this only applies to safari on MAC.
                          In chrome on MAC , Chrome windows and iexplorer windows it just works... so not gonna reprogram or change code..

But keeps finding it strange that in one browser it does not is showed as all others...

Greetings,
                          Mike

Comment

that was a part of new release. And the version with this fix is went out. So you can upgrade you version

Comment

Working...
                            X