Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limit the right to send emails to some users

Dear all,

I am looking for the way to limit the possibility for any user to send email,

For example, the standard users would NOT be able to send email to a target list,
    but admin and maybe a new role "emailer" would have that possibility..

How could this be done?

Thanks,

Hi,
    check in the Role Email permissions. Set Create in no

Comment

Hi, thanks,

So "Create" in the email permissions set to no also prevent the sending? (so it is not about creating a template, which maybe in fact I could allow them to do) but about sending?
      Do I also need to change something in "Campaign"?

Olivier.

Comment

set Create and Edit - no for Campaign as well

If you set Email - Create - no - users can't compose email
        For email template you can set any other permissions

Comment

Thanks,
          If a scope permissions are "not set", what does that mean compared to disabled/enabled?

Comment

it means - not-set in this role)

Access level list in general contains such options as enabled, disabled and not-set. If you set enabled, you can set other access level for this scope. If you set disabled, user will have no access to this scope. If left it as not-set, it means it will be skipped. Roles are merged. If other role, related to user, define scope level, this definition will be used for access. If not, it means that default access level will be applied.

Also it depends on ACL Strict Mode parameter in Settings.
            Enabled: Access to scopes will be forbidden if it's not specified in roles.
            Disabled: Access to scopes will be allowed if it's not specified in roles.

What are Security Roles? How can one define what a user can and cannot do within a CRM system? In this video tutorial: Learn how to implement user security roles into EspoCRM system, find out how to restrict access to a specific information and define assignment, user and portal permissions to speci...

Comment

Thanks a lot,
              OK I'll definitely check again the video section,

Comment

Hi) thanks,

changed the settings,
                regards Pablo.

Comment

Working...
                X