X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Leads" list page does not show list: bad server response

Hi,
    New user to EspoCRM, and new to forum,

I have created at least one Lead, but the Leads overview page does not work. "Bad Server Response":

Thank you for any hint or suggestion in trying to resolve this,

Kind regards,

Olivier.

Hi,
    check EspoCRM log (data/logs) and server error log, please

Comment

Thanks, we will (I need our IT guys to do it).
      It seems my image above was not posted. The browser console says:

Server side error 200: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'DESC LIMIT 0, 50' at line 3

Comment

If list view of other entities works, press Reset button on the Leads Search panel

Comment

Thanks,
          Yes, list view other entities work.
          Reset gives the same error / javascript console message.

Comment

this error was from the beginning or after some customization?

Comment

As far as I know, from the beginning. Leads were not used so far; I started to test them and added them to the UI. Accessing one specific Lead works (for example from my activity stream, where it tells me I created a Lead).

Comment

add here (in your files) https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b.../Base.php#L255 the code

if ($entityType == "Lead") $GLOBALS['log']->error($sql);

Comment

Thanks, will check our IT guys.
                  Will that increase the logging also in the browser console or only on the server side logs?

Comment

only server log.
                    after you get this sql, remove this string

Comment

OK our IT guy could collect the following information:

(just as a reminder: although Leads exist in the database, the Leads page returns empty and shows "bad server response")

The requested url from the leads page looks like:

Code:
                      _/api/v1/Lead?[COLOR=#f79232]maxSize=50&offset=0[/COLOR]&[COLOR=#d04437]sortBy[/COLOR]=organisation&[COLOR=#14892c]asc=false[/COLOR]_
                      You can see the parameters after the question mark. They will be appended to a SQL query that will retrieve all leads (I added a color-mapping from parameters to SQL):

Code:
                      _WHERE lead.deleted = '0' [COLOR=#FF0000][B]ORDER BY[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#14892c][B]DESC[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#f79232]LIMIT[/COLOR] [COLOR=#f79232]0, 50[/COLOR];_
                      If we remove the 'ORDER BY DESC' part, the query will work. The reason is the missing sortBy value (organisation) from the request url between ORDER BY and DESC. The fix is:

Code:
                      [I]WHERE lead.deleted = '0' ORDER BY [B]organisation[/B] DESC LIMIT 0, 50;[/I]

Does that help? It seems a word is not transferred properly from the URL to the SQL How could we fix this?

Comment

Yes, thanks.
                        Administration > Entity Manager > Lead > Edit - what is in Default Order (field)?
                        also you can check custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/Lead.json > collection > sortBy

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
                          Yes, thanks.
                          Administration > Entity Manager > Lead > Edit - what is in Default Order (field)?
                          "Account"

(by the way we do not use Account)

Comment

Set needed field here and save

Comment

It works!!
                              Ah, thanks a lot....
                              I guess Account is the default but does not work if we do not use account? Although the code looks like "organisation" is the problematic parameter.

Comment

Working...
                              X