Using <!-- {{#each itemList}} -->

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using <!-- {{#each itemList}} -->

I have an entity called "Item" and another called "Event" with relationship one-to-many (Event->Items).

I'm creating a PDF template and using the "<!-- {{#each itemList}} -->" code as described in the docs, here is the snippet:
    <!-- {{#each itemsNames}} -->
    <tr>
    <td><p>{{name}}</p></td>
    </tr>
    <!-- {{/each}} -->

But all I get is a "?" in the PDF. The placeholder {{itemsNames}} is a valid one in the list. What am I doing wrong!?

Hi,
    for now you can use itemsIds field only. itemsNames is an object, this field type is not supported in template parsing
    Hi there I have an entity called &quot;MyEntity&quot; with a linkMultiple called &quot;lots&quot;. I created a Template and put : Capture d’écran 2017-10

Comment

Thank you.. so how do I get the name of the item now? I used {{name}} but nothing was displayed:
      <!-- {{#each itemsIds}} -->
      {{name}}<br>
      <!-- {{/each}} -->

Comment

<!-- {{#each itemsIds}} -->
        {{this}}<br>
        <!-- {{/each}} -->

itemsIds field contains only list of related ids. Maybe it will be added in the next version (can't promise).
        But 100% way is develop manually additional not storable varchar field, which will contain concatenated related items name

Comment

tanya thanks for your support, I appreciate it. I solved it in a more "manual" way to avoid complications.

Comment

Working...
          X