Notification email for process user task

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notification email for process user task

I have created a process flowchart with user approval step and want the approval user got a system notification email for this approval step with the direct link of the process user task.

However, i have problems of doing this.
    1. There is no workflow for process user task, how to trigger this email sending task
    2. It seems that only fields of target record can be shown in the email, fields of other entities (e.g Process, Process User task) can not be shown in it.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Vincent; 04-25-2018, 08:47 AM.

In Administration ยป Notifications, there is a checkbox "Notifications upon assignment" and "Assignment email notifications scopes", under Email Notifications section and .
    After i checked "Notifications upon assignment" and added "Process User Task" to "Assignment email notifications scopes", a notification email is sent to assigned user of the process user task when the user task is created.

However, if the a team is assigned to the process user task, no email is sent to the member of that team when process task is created.

Comment

You can schedule this email notification sending with workflow

Comment

Agreed with tanya.

Comment

but there is no workflow for Process User Task (target entity), how can i create a workflow for new process user task? thanks.

Comment

You can remove BpmnUserTask form entityListToIgnore in application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/Workflow.json

Comment

thank you

Comment

Working...
              X