Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posibility to send an email to several destinations at once.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posibility to send an email to several destinations at once.

I am not able to send an email to several destinations al once, It's easy to send an email to to o three contacts, but If I want to send an important email to 100 contacts?

I don't even remember their names,

Everybody send email to more than one destination.

is it an advanced feature? I don't think so, already tried the demo version same problem.

Hi,
    for this you need mass email https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...de/mass-email/
    or https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...ion/workflows/ , if the list of recipients depends on the record data

Comment

it is really confusing do mass email, I am not able to send you evidence, already did a PDF showing details of the problem, How could I deliver it to you?

I am not so sure if the problem resides on I am using real estate extension, but trying to explaion the problem:

Already do al requirements, but HOw or When do I have to select the item, in this case a real estate property to autofill mass email template?

Do I have to do a relation between Campaign and Real Estate Property entities?

If so, I think it is not working,

Your documentation and tutorials are
      not helping, dated information.
      Last edited by marthyr; 03-28-2018, 07:48 PM.

Comment

marthyr yes you can create an EmailTemplate, Real Estate modules are already added in entity list of Email templates, you can insert as many field as you want those will be replace with actual data before sending.
        Regarding mass email I think you are trying to send property list to multiple requestor, am I right? if yes, that can be achieve by custom coding but not with mass email. (I think so)

Comment

Working...
        X