How to disable notify on received emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to disable notify on received emails

I saw that is possible to import personal emails directly to a specific (user) folder and disable the notification of receive for these.

I would like to disable the emails notification for the entire ALL folder. Is it possible?
    Or maybe, it is possible to create a FOLDER for all users (shared) and ask to send their emails to that folder that would be with notify disabled?

Thanks

yuri tanya

Hello.

Administration > Notifications > remove Email from Entities to notify about upon assignment
    Last edited by tanya; 03-22-2018, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
      Hello.

Administration > Notifications > remove Email from Entities to notify about upon assignment
      I already did it, but it stills notify every email.

Comment

Are you followed to email parent entity?

Comment

It depends, since sometimes espocrm classify the email, as soon as arrived, automatically with a parent that I follow. So, when I change the parent, the user already received the notification email.

Comment

Could you explain more precisely and explicitly about your problem. It's unclear what is the problem.

Comment

Ok, first I would like to thank you both to try helping me with this.

As you can see on the email below, every time that an email arrives on the INBOX of other user (fetched emails), all users that follows that "PARENT" is receiving an notification of NEW EMAIL RECEIVED.

This is extremely dangerous, since some emails are wrongly automatically parent classified and shouldn't be shared with others. I really would like to DISABLE email received notifications at all.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capturar.PNG
Views:	213
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	36025

Comment

Are you concerted about email notifications only? Or both in-app and email?

Comment

Here is the list of note type for email notifications: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...cation.php#L56

I think to make it configurable in future.

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
                    Here is the list of note type for email notifications: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...cation.php#L56

I think to make it configurable in future.
                    It would be great.

I wish not having the EMAIL RECEIVED notification. To be able to disable that.

Thanks

Comment

if I take out EmailReceived from the line, would work?

protected $noteNotificationTypeList = ['Post', 'Status', 'EmailReceived'];

Comment

Yes. Email notifications about new emails on followed records won't be sent.

Comment

Working...
                        X