How to populate the Contact list conditionally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to populate the Contact list conditionally

Hi. This may have to do with Roles, I'm not sure how to set it up...

I have salespeople that are the Assigned Users of their Contacts. I have a custom field, in Contacts, called "Campaign Optimizer" where we assign other users in that field (Enum field) so that we know who the Campaign Optimizer is for each Contact.

I have a Role created for these Campaign Optimizers.

What I am trying to do now is this: When a Campaign Optimizer logs in, and clicks on the Contacts list, I want him to only see (and edit) Contacts that have been assigned to him in that "Campaign Optimizer" custom field.

Thank you for any help!

-James

Hello,
    you need to override Acl.
    - you override only Contact Acl. you can improve own level, and check if assidnedUser is current user or campaign optimizer is current user (easier way)
    - you can add one more level to Acl and override Acl for all system.

Hi there in Document entity, i add a boolean attribute "financialConfidentiality". I want to control the read access to the "documents"

Hi EspoCRM Team! We have been using EspoCRM to asign tasks between users and it works GREAT. Each department can ONLY see their own assigned tasks. Here is

Comment

I thank you for the reply Tanya.

I am not technical. Despite that I can usually figure it out. In this case, I'm not sure I should be the one to do it...

So my question is: is there an area on this forum where I can hire people to make these edits?

Thank you again,

-James

Comment

No. You can fill support form on the EspoCRM site https://www.espocrm.com/support/, if the price is good for you.
        Also you can write people from developer help branch (if you recognize they as good developers) in Private Message, I think.

Comment

Ah, great. Will do. Thanks again Tanya.

Comment

Working...
          X