Bad Server Response after creating new field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Server Response after creating new field

After attempting to create a new field for the User entity, I am now completely locked out and can't even get to the login page. All I get is the EspoCRM copyright notice at the bottom of the page and a "Bad Server Response" message at the top. In the process of creating the new field for the User entity, I hit "save" and got a "bad server response" message at the top of the page. I am now completely locked out of EspoCRM, cannot even get to the login page. It is also generating what is becoming an enormous log file with the following error message repeated over and over:

[2018-03-08 05:35:56] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception PDOException: "SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'user.bar_number' in 'field list'" at /opt/bitnami/apps/espocrm/htdocs/application/Espo/ORM/DB/Mapper.php line 114 {"exception":"[object] (PDOException(code: 42S22): SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'user.bar_number' in 'field list' at /opt/bitnami/apps/espocrm/htdocs/application/Espo/ORM/DB/Mapper.php:114)"} []

I am running 5.0.5 with the advanced pack. Everything seemed to be running beautifully until I hit "save" in the "create field" page. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Hello
    could you run in cli

php [espo_path]/rebuild.php
    ?

Comment

Beautiful. Simple fix that work perfectly. Thank you so much.

Comment

Working...
      X