Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upload file error 500 EspoCRM 5.0.5

Good evening Everyone,

After installing EspoCRM without any error or problem, i have tried to create a new document and upload a file without success. An error 500 appear at the top of the screen (attached picture)

I am logged in as Admin, tried to update to the last version (from 5.0.4) problem remains.

Anyone else with the same problem?

NunoS
    Attached Files

Hello,
    please check apache error log and espocrm log (data/logs).

Comment

Thank you tanya for your help,
      After some checking the problem was the PHP version off my hosting server (too old), it is working ok now but another problem raised. I am trying to import a csv file and now a error 403 is displayed at the end of the pre-import process.
      CanĀ“t find anything on the logs files

Comment

Is your user Administrator? What entity do you want to import?

Comment

Hello tanya and thank you for your reply,

Yes i am using the administrator access and trying to import a basic csv file to a new entity (properties) that i have created. (images attached)
          After clicking on "run import" a "file uploading" appear and the "error 403"
          Attached Files

Comment

This error has to be in EspoCRM log (data/logs). Could you check on any details?

Comment

Good afternoon tanya and thank you for the reply, i have moved all the EspoCRM platform to a new web server because of a company installation structure upgrade and i will now check if the error still happens.

Comment

Working...
              X