X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Scope Level

Hello,
    It is possible to:
    User ONLY saw his private Email and when he create opportiunity on this Email, then this Email & Opportiunity are visable for Assigned Team?

It is possible to do it using Workflow?

Update related actions >> Emails
    entity\addLinkMultipleId('teams', ??? );

Thank You for any help

Hello
    Yes, it's possible. In Roles you have to set Email read access as team. And you use correct action and formula.

Comment

But when i set role: Email read - Team, then all team members gets privates Emails. Email should be visable for team members only when Opportiunity is related with this Email and team have permission to view this Opportiunity.

Can You help Tanya?

Comment

If Email has no relation with Opportunity, don't relate it with users team. After Opportunity creation relate Emails to team and users will get the access.

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
          If Email has no relation with Opportunity, don't relate it with users team.
          I set role: Email read - Team for Team XX
          Team XX include:
          -User A
          -User B
          -User C
          User A has a configured Personal Email Accounts. User B and User C also get messages from Personal Email Accounts(User A).-Why? This is happening before linking the Opportunity with Email. What can be wrong with my Espo configuration?
          Emails from Personal Email Accounts should be visable for team only when I create Opportiunity related with this Personal Email.

Comment

If User A has Default Team (check in his/her profile), all assigned records have this team. You can try to unset teamsIds for new Emails with formula

Comment

Working...
            X